Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Alchemist Travel Introduction

Alchemist - Someone who turns the ordinary into the extraordinary.


My name is Ben and I love to travel, eat, experience new things and most of all I LOVE adventure. I am NOT a writer and I do not pretend to be. I apologize up front for any mistakes this blog may contain. My wife Jennifer, however, is a wonderful writer and I am sure it will be obvious which posts she writes and the ones I do.





I grew up loving to see and experience new things. I have partaken in various recreational sports but my true love was action sports. Anything, that would give me a rush! My parents always encouraged me to be an adventurous eater and that has made me want to see and experience new places. I am an exceptionally organized person and I pride myself in preparation.  I will give you the best tips and tricks I can.  

My wife Jennifer grew up differently than I, much more traditionally.  This has fed her love for travel and experiencing new things. She is always willing to go to a new destination. She loves a new restaurant or to try new foods. She was a cheerleader in high school but for the last 15ish years, she has been a hardcore runner.  Jennifer has learned to love a thrilling trip even when it pushes her comfort zone.

My wife Jennifer and I love to travel! We love new places, new foods, and the new culture. WE LOVE THE ADVENTURE! However, we are not wealth nor do we like to get to a destination and be disappointed.  I will admit that I am NOT a travel planner. I am very good at the execution, packing, getting ready, organization, and critiquing. I believe that positive reviews are just if not more important than negative. I spend lots of time reviewing on Google. My wife is a wonderful planner! She pours over reviews and articles to make sure wherever we end up is as wonderful as she leads me to believe it to be! It is so overwhelming to plan a trip, so many choices, so much expense. Your trip should be a time of relaxation and rejuvenation, not regret and frustration. 

We would like this blog to be a resource for you. We will put some of our trips and our opinions on those trip as well as tips for travel and preparing for travel along the way. 

Hope you find our blog useful!  


Ben and Jennifer~



No comments:

Post a Comment